Securities and Investment Products
Experienced Florida Securities, Commodities and Precious Metals Litigation Lawyer
At Russell L. Forkey, P.A., our legal team is dedicated to helping investors recover losses caused by broker fraud, investment fraud and other violations. Attorney Forkey has devoted more than 30 years of his career to helping clients pursue and obtain favorable resolutions to their securities disputes through mediation, arbitration, litigation and trial.
Periodically, we will update each of the following sections, with what we believe to be important FINRA, SEC, CFTC, NFA and other release relating to significant rule changes or enforcement actions.
Please click on the appropriate link to be redirected to a discussion on the specific issue.
- FINRA and SEC rule watch
- Has your broker or account executive been sued by FINRA for the same thing that has happened to you?
- Recently filed FINRA actions
- Has your broker, account executive or a company in which you have invested been sued by the SEC for violation of the Federal Securities laws?
- Has your broker or account executive been sued by the CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) for violation of the Commodity Exchange Act?
- Has your broker or account executive been sued by any state securities regulators for violation of investment related laws, rules or regulations?
The information we have provided is strictly for informative purposes only and not intended as legal advice. If you have questions, you should consult with a qualified lawyer.
With extensive courtroom, arbitration and mediation experience and an in-depth understanding of securities law, our firm provides all of our clients with the personal service they deserve. Handling cases worth $25,000 or more, we represent clients throughout Florida and across the United States, as well as for foreign individuals that invested in U.S. banks or brokerage firms. Contact us to arrange your free initial consultation.